MedPro International, the industry leader in the international recruitment, training, and staffing of foreign-educated healthcare professionals, is recruiting nursing assistants for Emerge, MedPro’s U.S. Nursing Assistant Program, that prepares foreign-educated nursing assistants for life and work in the United States. Foreign-educated nursing assistants now have an opportunity to start their certified nursing assistant careers in the U.S and live out their American Dream. The announcement comes as demand for nurses in the U.S. skyrockets amid a shortage of U.S. healthcare professionals to fill the positions.
“We’re excited to open up this opportunity to nursing assistants,” said Patty Jeffrey, Executive Vice President, International Operations at MedPro. “The healthcare sector is still operating below its pre-pandemic workforce numbers, and expanding our recruitment, will help address this urgent need.”
MedPro helps foreign-educated nursing assistants obtain, manage, and validate all necessary documents to travel and work in the U.S., and referrals will receive $1000.
MedPro International provides:
- Green card sponsorship (also for family members including spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21)
- Licensing and Credentialing Secure U.S. certification and license
- Extensive Job Opportunities
- Top salary rates across the industry with premium hourly wage and periodic pay raises
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits package includes paid time off, medical insurance (health, dental, and vision), life and disability insurance, and 401k with company match.
Reach out now to begin working toward your American Dream!
MedPro International is a Joint Commission-certified and leading provider of healthcare contract staffing services to facilities across the U.S. We have successfully placed more foreign-educated healthcare professionals than any other company in our industry.
To find out more, go to https://medprointernational.com/apply/ to complete a brief application, and a Recruiter will contact you right away! Or you can call us at (800) 886-8108.