The information contained in this site was selected by Management Health Systems, LLC. (d/b/a MedPro Staffing,MedPro Healthcare Staffing,MedPro International and MedPro) (hereinafter “MedPro”) for general use. There may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this site. The information on this site is provided with the understanding that MedPro and various authors and publishers’ providing of such information does not constitute the rendering of legal, accounting, tax, career or other professional advice or services. As such, information on this site should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisers.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall MedPro or any of their affiliates be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the information contained on this Site, even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, MedPro disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, but without limitation, the above mentioned entities do not warrant that: (i) the information on this site is correct, accurate or reliable; (ii) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (iii) defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this site at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. The site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
MedPro’s Alerts (if you agree)
- You have agreed to receive MedPro text messages to your mobile phone/device regarding various job alerts and communications.
- You understand and agree that the text messages sent to your mobile phone/device may be generated using automated technology. Your Messages & Data rates may apply. Your mobile carrier’s rates apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. MedPro does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages.
- To cancel, text “STOP”. You will receive a confirmation text. If you have any questions, contact Customer Service at 800.886.8108.
- MedPro will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
Copyright and Trademark Information
This site and all the information it contains is the property of MedPro, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws.